February – COVID-19 Infographic
COVID-19 Vaccines are rolling out across the US, and throughout the world. Here are a few facts about the vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccination will be an important tool to help stop the pandemic
Wearing masks and social distancing help reduce your chance of being exposed to the virus or spreading it to others, but these measures are not enough. The combination of getting vaccinated and following CDC’s recommendations to protect yourself and others will offer the best protection from COVID-19. Stopping a pandemic requires using all the tools we have available.
If You Have Symptoms, or Have Come in Contact with Someone Infected with COVID-19, Get Tested
• Schedule a COVID-19 test as soon as possible
• Notify your ACCU recruiter immediately and let them know you need to be tested
• DO NOT go to your assigned shift, once you have notified your recruiter
• Stay home before and after you get your test, until you are notified of your results
• Always wear a mask to ensure the safety of others, like your family and friends
• When you receive your test results, please notify your recruiter about whether or not you are clear to work